11.10.2013

<Out of the City> Geomdan Mountain: 검단산.

This year, I have turned over a new leaf by incorporating the 'healthy' into my lifestyle. I modified my diet and picked up healthier hobbies, regular jogging and hiking. 

The sheer amount of electrifying euphoria hiking brings is incomprehensible until you conquer that first mountain.

On that note, here is my Geomdan Mountain experience. 

Most of our hiking buddies were perky groups of the elderly, all clad in neon hiking gears.


  


Geomdan Mountain is located in Gyeonggi, Seoul's neighboring province. The 1.5 hours of non-stop incline was a true test of my faith and leg muscles.






The magnificent view at the top let the butterflies in my stomach go wild, and the perfect weather allowed that perfect glimpse of Seoul.

Breathe in that autumn breeze, and let your thoughts soar as high and wide as the mountains. 

You definitely deserve it after such an accomplishment.

What have you done recently to ease your soul?


<photos by me>

No comments:

Post a Comment